Remove oxidation with XMT’s true polishing compound.
XMT Heavy Duty Swirl Remover #4 is a true polishing compound for removing heavy oxidation and swirls. XMT Heavy Duty Swirl Remover eliminates your vehicle’s worst scratches and oxidation to begin to restore the depth of color and gloss to even the most neglected paint finishes. But a compound is just one part of the process. The Pinnacle XMT Heavy Duty Swirl Remover Complete Kit
includes the necessary products to restore a showroom gloss to your vehicle, one step at a time. You’ll be amazed at the transformation!The 6.5 inch foam pads in this kit work with your Porter Cable 7424XP or other dual action polisher.
We recommend a 5 inch backing plate. (Backing plate and polisher sold separately.)
12 oz. XMT Heavy Duty Swirl Remover #4
12 oz. XMT Ultra Fine Swirl Remover #1
12 oz. Carnauba Finishing Glaze
6.5 inch CCS Orange Light Cutting Pad
6.5 inch CCS White Polishing Pad
6.5 inch CCS Gray Finishing Pad
2- 16 x 16 inch Cobra Microfiber Towels
12 oz. XMT Polishing Pad Conditioner
Polish ‘N Wax Applicator12 oz. XMT Heavy Duty Swirl Remover #4
XMT Heavy Duty Swirl Remover #4 is a true compound. It eliminates oxidation, severe swirls and scratches with a blend of abrasives, cleaners, and lubricating oils. The cleaners help remove dead, oxidized paint while the abrasives level scratches and severe swirls. The oils help lubricate the abrasive particles to minimize hazing, though some hazing is expected and easily removed with the next step, XMT Ultra Fine Swirl Remover #1.
Because of the strength of XMT Heavy Duty Swirl Remover #4, we recommend that you apply it with a white polishing pad. Only in extreme cases should a orange light cutting pad be used.12 oz. XMT Ultra Fine Swirl Remover #1
This polish is made with such small abrasives that you can’t see them with the naked eye. The sheer number and minute size of the abrasive particles blend away fine flaws in the clear coat without leaving any trace of surface marring or haze. Just like a fine jeweler’s rouge, XMT’s Concentrated Micro Abrasives leave the paint finish glossy and smooth, just like new. XMT Ultra Fine Swirl Remover is for like-new paint that is just starting to show signs of age. It can also be used as a finishing polish after XMT Heavy Duty Swirl Remover #4.12 oz. Carnauba Finishing Glaze
The gentle cleaners blend away minor flaws - like spider webbing, haziness, and overall dullness – to increase depth and clarity. At the same time, a layer of carnauba bonds to the paint surface to further enhance the dynamic shine created by the glaze. What can’t be removed with the cleaners is filled in with carnauba to create a smooth, flawless finish. It’s perfection and protection in one! Use XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze as the finale to your detailing process. To increase depth and brilliance, top the glaze with Pinnacle Signature Series II (not included).6.5 inch CCS Orange Light Cutting Pad
Firm, high density foam for scratch and defect removal. Use this pad with polishes and swirl removers. It’s an all around pad that will work on most light to moderate imperfections. The CCS orange pad is an ideal choice for applying XMT Intermediate Swirl Remover.6.5 inch CCS White Polishing Pad
Less dense foam formula for the application of waxes, micro-fine polishes and sealants. This pad has very light cutting power so its perfect for pre-wax cleaners. Apply XMT Ultra Fine Swirl Remover with the white polishing pad.6.5 inch CCS Gray Finishing Pad
Apply XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze with a gray foam pad. Composition is firm enough to withstand added pressure during final finishing to remove buffer swirls. It has no cut and will apply thin, even coats of waxes, sealants, and glazes.2 Cobra Microfiber Towels, 16 x 16 inches
Constructed of the finest quality microfibers the Cobra Detailing Towel sets the standard with an outstanding 80/20 blend of polyester/polyamide filament, woven so densely they boast over 200,000 strands of fiber per square inch of fabric! These strands are nearly invisible to the naked eye, and are 100 times smaller than a human hair! Use this cloth for cleaning, buffing, and wiping away wax.12 oz. Pinnacle XMT Polishing Foam Pad Conditioner
Prevention of dry buffing is as easy as misting an unused pad with Pinnacle XMT Polishing Pad Conditioner. It only takes a couple of spritzes to prep the pad for polishing. The rich lubricants instantly penetrate the pad, softening and conditioning the material. Even if the pad has never been used, it will glide across the paint like you’re halfway through the detail session.Polish ‘N Wax Applicator
This two-sided applicator is an excellent tool for cutting in close around trim and mirrors, places that your polisher can’t go. The foam applicator has gray finishing foam on one side and orange light cutting foam on the other. This is two applicators in one!Directions:
Bring old, oxidized paint back to life with the Pinnacle XMT Heavy Duty Swirl Remover Complete Kit.
- Prep pads before polishing with Pinnacle XMT Polishing Pad Conditioner. On significant swirls and flaws, apply XMT Heavy Duty Swirl Remover #4 with the orange light cutting pad. (If you are unsure of the severity of the flaws, start with a white polishing pad. Step up to the orange pad if necessary.) Use XMT #4 only on problem areas to avoid unnecessary compounding of healthy paint. Buff off residue after each section.
- Apply XMT Ultra Fine Swirl Remover #1 with the white polishing pad or the Polish ‘N Wax Applicator. You can do an all-over polish to remove the lightest imperfections with this gentle swirl remover. Buff off residue after each section.
- Your paint should be in great shape at this point. Apply XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze with one of the gray foam pads. Buff off the residue as you complete each section.
- Your vehicle will be glossy and reflective after applying the glaze. For the deepest shine and longer-lasting protection, use the second gray pad to apply your favorite wax. We recommend Pinnacle Signature Series II Carnauba Paste Wax for a fantastic reflection on any color.
- Clean each pad after use with Pinnacle XMT Polishing Pad Cleaner. Spray each pad generously with the cleaner and toss them in a bucket of clean water. Agitate with a Foam Conditioning Brush if necessary. Rinse well and let air dry.
This complete, 3 step paint reconditioning kit will remove years from your vehicle and uncover a youthful shine.
Purchased separately, these products have a total retail value of $115.95. SAVE $26.00!