| || |
|Wolfgang Uber Compound 3.0 8 oz.|
Quite possibly the perfect compound!
Wolfgang Uber Compound is a heavy-cut compound formulated to correct imperfections while restoring gloss and color on all paint systems. The advanced blend of micro and diminishing abrasives is capable of removing heavy swirl marks, oxidation, water spots, and other defects without adding additional swirls or compounding haze. Uber Compound is the most aggressive polishing compound made by Wolfgang. With Wolfgang Uber Compound, you can tailor the aggressiveness of the compound via the pad that you choose so you are in complete control.
Wolfgang Uber Compound is truly a breakthrough product in the area of paint compounds. It powers through imperfections on all types of paint systems leaving an intensely glossy finish in its wake. As with any compound worth using, Wolfgang Uber Compound uses advanced abrasives, however where most compounds use either diminishing abrasives or micro-abrasives, Uber Compound utilizes both. Combining Menzerna’s milling process with Wolfgang’s combination micro and diminishing abrasive technology has yielded a formula safe on all paint systems with all tool and pad combinations. That’s right—use any combination of dual action or rotary polisher and foam, wool, or microfiber pads on factory or aftermarket paint systems with the versatile Uber Compound formula!
Non-dusting Wolfgang Uber Compound is capable of correcting the most common problems that all vehicles face: swirl marks, water spots, oxidation, and scratches. In fact, it’s powerful enough to smooth sanding marks up to 1200 grit without dulling or hazing, even on very soft paint! While other compounds use larger abrasives that leave scratches and haze, Wolfgang Uber Compound eliminates defects while polishing the surface to a glossy finish. Since it contains no waxes or silicones, Wolfgang Uber Compound is body shop safe.
Say goodbye to defects with the ultimate compound: Wolfgang Uber Compound.
Directions for Use:
- Work on a clean, dry surface.
- If necessary, clay the vehicle using Wolfgang Elastic Poly Clay
- Choose an appropriate pad and polisher combination. Always use the least aggressive approach. For example, try a dual action polisher equipped with a Lake Country CCS White Polishing Pad first. If that doesn’t completely remove defects, switch to a CCS Orange light Cutting Foam Pad. For sanding mark removal, try a rotary polisher with your favorite wool pad.
- Prime the pad; apply 2-3 dime-sized drops of compound to the outer edge of the pad.
- Set dual action polishers to speed 5-6; rotary polishers should be set between 1200 and 1500 RPM.
- Work one 12” x 12” section at a time using firm pressure and slow arm movement.
- Polish until compound turns clear.
- Wipe away any residue with a clean, soft microfiber cloth.
- Repeat steps 4-8 until the entire vehicle has been polished.
- For maximum gloss, follow with an application of Wolfgang Finishing Glaze. To reserve the shine use Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant or Wolfgang Fuzion.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us