| || |
|Wolfgang Pre-Wax Polish Enhancer 64 oz. Refill|
Gently polishes paint to a deep, lustrous shine!
Enhance your vehicle’s gloss and depth to create that elusive, show-ready shine with Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer. This fine polish enhances and preserves your vehicle’s paint by removing impurities, including old wax and mild oxidation, and infusing the paint with nourishing oils. The resulting paint is glassy smooth, clean, and incredibly glossy – the best possible surface for applying a paint sealant.
Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer is truly in a class of its own. Most polishes get their shine-power from potent VOC solvents—not exactly kind to paintwork. Our Paintwork Polish Enhancer is a mild oil-in-water emulsion. This lotion will not dull or dry the paint, even with dedicated use. This gentle, water-based formula is ideal to use on expensive finishes and antique, collectible, and show cars.
Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer does not level or abrade the paint. It is a moisturizing lotion that uncovers the shimmering gloss of like-new paint by removing dull layers of old wax and surface impurities. Micro-fine fillers settle into light swirls and scratches to create a smooth, level surface. Minor imperfections will disappear. The removal of old paint protection will encourage maximum bonding and gloss of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. This combination of products will leave your vehicle with an absolutely stunning shine.
Use Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer before using Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant for the first time and periodically thereafter to maximize the gloss and brilliance of your vehicle’s paint finish.
Usage Tips: To maximize the effectiveness of
Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer, apply out of direct sunlight onto a freshly
washed, cool surface. The polish may be applied by hand or buffer, to equal
satisfaction. Always follow up the polish application with Wolfgang’s Deep Gloss
Paint Sealant or your favorite wax or paint sealant.
- To maximize the effectiveness of Wolfgang Pre-Wax Polish Enhancer, apply out of direct sunlight onto a freshly washed, cool surface. The polish may be applied by hand or buffer, to equal satisfaction.
- Pour a nickel-size amount of polish onto a clean terry or microfiber applicator pad. This should be enough to cover half of the hood or an entire fender. Spread the polish across the section in an overlapping motion.
- Allow a slight haze to form. Use a clean terry cloth or microfiber towel to buff the surface to a bright shine.
64 oz Liquid
- Use a white polishing pad on a dual action polisher. If you prefer a softer pad, use a gray finishing pad.
- Apply 3 lines of polish to either the pad or directly to the vehicle surface. With the polisher turned off, spread the product over the surface to avoid splatter.
- Set the maximum speed to 4.5 and work the polish over one panel at a time. When it begins to dry, stop polishing.
- Use a microfiber towel to buff away the haze.
Note: This product is not designed for use with a high speed rotary polisher.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us