| || |
|Ultima Elastrofoam Paint Cleaning System|
Amazing Rubberized Foam Block and Cleaning Lubricant that Smoothes and Cleans Paint in Minutes!
The Ultima Elastrofoam Paint Cleaning System will remove road grime, insect remains, hard water deposits, tar, sap and oxidation.
What’s more, is that this system contains no harsh abrasives that scratch your paintwork. This system will not remove wax protection.
The Ultima Elastrofoam Paint Cleaning System is a revolutionary product alternative to automotive detailing clay products. It removes contaminates from paint, glass, chrome, and plastic without the abrasive effects of harsh polishes or the inconvenience of detailing clay.
The Ultima Elastrofoam Paint Cleaning System will quickly smooth your paintwork to an ultra-slick and bright finish, preparing it for polishing and sealing. This system can also be used after applying Ultima Paint Guard Plus to remove contamination without removing or dulling the sealant finish. A single Ultima Elastrofoam foam block will clean you car up to 20 times, making Elastrofoam the most efficient paint cleaning tool available today. Ultima Elastrofoam is the first and only pH neutral gel lubricant, which is non-toxic and safe on all paint finishes.
1. Before using the Ultima Elastrofoam Paint Cleaning System, wash vehicle with Ultima Paint Guard Wash.
2. Wash to remove loose dirt and grime.
3. To use, first rinse the Ultima Elastrofoam block in fresh or soapy water to clean.
4. Lightly mist the Elastrofoam block and a 2’ by 2’ area to be cleaned with Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel.
5. Gently rub the block on the surface until contamination is gone. If heavy contamination is present, vigorous rubbing may be needed.
6. Wipe paint surface dry with a clean cloth and feel for remaining contamination.
7. Rinse the Ultima Elastrofoam block frequently to keep clean. Rinse block if dropped.
Note: Non-toxic and safe on all paint finishes.
Each kit includes:
22 oz. Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel
1 Elastrofoam Pad
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us