| || |
|Reflec'tect Custom Car Cover|
|Sun-repellant protection in a lightweight car cover.|
Keep your vehicle cool and dry with a Reflec'tect Custom Car Cover from Covercraft. The silver fabric reflects sunlight while offering protection against dust and dirt. Your vehicle stays clean and cool.
The Reflec'tect Custom Car Cover is a lightweight car cover designed for easy everyday use. It folds compactly and can be stored in your trunk or garage.
The Reflec'tect Custom Car Cover is made out of a UV-reflective, woven fabric. The cover is mildew-resistant and breathable so that any trapped moisture can escape from underneath, thereby protecting the paint finish. The Reflec'tect car cover has a soft underside to prevent scratches as you pull the cover on and off.
Covercraft began as a two-person operation in California in 1965, making custom car covers. Today, Covercraft employs over 400 people and their catalogue of custom patterns has grown to over 55,000. Using technologically advanced fabrics from Sunbrella and Kimberly Clark, plus many traditional fabrics, Covercraft continues to produce the highest quality car covers on the market. You can expect Covercraftsmanship in every Covercraft car cover!
If it has wheels, Covercraft can cover it!
Colors: The Reflec'tect Custom Car Cover is available in silver.
- Moisture Resistant - Acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap and bird droppings will not harm the fabric.
- Breathable - Air easily circulates through the fabric to help it dry quickly and reduce heat build-up under cover.
- Dust / Pollution Barrier - The middle barrier layer acts as a filtration barrier against most airborne pollutants.
- Easy To Use - Won't shrink or stretch and retains its tailored shape.
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty - Against defects in workmanship and/or the fabric becoming unserviceable during normal use. Covercraft will repair or replace, to the original purchaser, after required inspection.
- Double stitched overlapped seams
- Neoprene elastic hems – the elastic in the front and rear hems helps hold the cover in place
- Reinforced, non-scratch grommets – use a tie-down rope (supplied) or a vinyl coated cable and lock (optional)
Antenna openings – All Covercraft covers are made to fit vehicles with retractable antennas. If your vehicle does not have a retractable or removable antenna, you will need to cut a small opening in the fabric. Call us at 1-800-215-4460 and we will include an antenna grommet with your cover at no extra charge.
Mirror pockets – Patterns for vehicles manufactured before 1965 may not include mirror pockets. In some cases, the cover will fit over the mirrors without pockets. If you need mirror pockets, they can be included but they will not be sewn into the cover. Call us for details. This applies to some pre-1965 models only.
Cleaning Instructions - For general cleaning, spray off the cover with the water hose while the cover is on the vehicle. Allow it to air dry. To spot clean stains, spray the spot with Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner. Agitate the spot lightly with a sponge and rinse.
To wash the entire cover, put the cover in a large commercial washer without an agitator. Pour a ¼ cup of Simple Green into the washer and allow it to fill. Then put the cover in. Run the cover through two rinse cycles to be sure all the cleaner is removed. Air dry.
You may also clean the inside of the cover by turning it inside out on the vehicle. Mix one ounce of Simple Green per quart of warm water and spray it onto the cover. Rinse thoroughly until no suds are visible. Air dry.
For added security, add the Car Cover Lock & Cable to your purchase. The cable is vinyl-coated so as to thread through the grommets without scratching.
When you are not using the cover, fold it up and tuck it away in the Car Cover Bag, available at the bottom of the page.
Allow 2 weeks for delivery. Contact a sales representative for assistance and shipping time. This item ships from the manufacturer via ground service only. Expedited and international shipping are not available.
Custom Reflec'tect Car Covers start at $140.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us