| || |
|Pinnacle Clay Lube|
Protect your paint while you clay!
Pinnacle Clay Lubricant is useful when used with clay bars. This easy to use formula is excellent on paint, glass and chrome to remove dust, smudges and fingerprints. Safe on all paints and clearcoats.
Pinnacle Clay Lubricant is specially designed to work with all clay bars, natural or synthetic (new Poly-clays). Clay Lubricant creates a thin barrier between the paint and the clay cleaning material. The VOC compliant, high lubricity formula prevents loosened contamination from scratching delicate clear coat finishes yet it will not break down or degrade the integrity of the clay.
Kit Savings -See our Pinnacle Clay Bar Kit and others on the Car Care Kits Page for super savings on this and other Pinnacle Products!
- Use clay on a clean vehicle. It does not necessarily have to be dry.
- Mist a small area, about 2 sq. ft., with Pinnacle Clay Lubricant.
- Rub the Ultra PolyClay bar across the wet surface in a back and forth motion. There is no need to apply pressure. The clay will grab at first. This indicates that the clay is pulling contaminants out of the paint.
- When the clay glides smoothly, the paint is clean. Wipe away the remaining lubricant with a clean, soft microfiber towel.
- If clay residue remains, mist the area again with Clay Lubricant and wipe away the residue.
- Reshape the clay as needed to reveal a clean portion. If you drop the bar on the ground, discard it. Using heavily soiled clay is dangerous to your paint.
- Once you’ve clayed your entire vehicle, apply a coat of Souverän or Signature Series II to protect the freshly cleaned paint. Clay will remove all existing wax.
- To store your clay, mist it with lubricant and seal it in an airtight plastic bag or container.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us