The only liquid wax to achieve the Pinnacle of perfection!
You’ll be amazed at the shine you’ll get from this liquid wax! Pinnacle Liquid Souverän Wax
is packed with the maximum amount of carnauba wax available in a liquid wax. The carnauba is what gives Liquid Souverän its distinctive, high gloss shine. Crystalline polymers are added to enhance the brilliant shine, the protection, and the durability of Pinnacle Liquid Souverän Wax.
Liquid Souverän Wax has been field-tested in the South Florida summer sun and the results have revealed that it is highly UV resistant. Remarkable results can be achieved on any color auto finish. This carnauba-based wax stands up to intense heat and humidity without streaking or clouding.
In cold climates, Pinnacle Liquid Souverän Wax protects your vehicle against road salt.
Simply wipe on Pinnacle Liquid Souverän Wax with a poly foam wax applicator and buff off with a microfiber towel. The color will radiate. You will be amazed by the clarity and depth of the shine.
For best results use Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion
prior to first application of the Liquid Souvern Wax. This will prep the surface, which will yield the full potential of Liquid Souverän Wax. By using the two-step process, you will visibly reduce swirl marks and achieve the most spectacular results possible.Tech Note:
Carnauba waxes have what is known in the industry as a "high jetting factor". This is the ability of a product to produce a liquid-like shimmer on the surface. Advertisers have coined the term "wet-look" to describe this phenomenon. While carnauba can create this wet-look, it has been all but impossible to create it with a liquid carnauba wax. There was no way to put enough carnauba in a product to create this effect and still keep the wax a liquid. In the past, if you wanted the deepest, wet-look shine, you had to use a harder, paste wax. Liquid Souverän has changed that. It produces a deep, liquid shimmer that rivals all but the very best carnauba paste waxes.
Liquid Souverän is recommended for all types and colors of paints, including solid color, metallic, clear coat and ceramic finishes. Developed in the harsh Florida Keys, Liquid Souverän is ideal for climates of high heat and humidity. It wipes on and buffs off effortlessly producing a streak-free shine in minutes.
Liquid Souverän is a pure wax without any cleaning properties. For best results, polish the surface first with Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion
prior to first time application.
Kit Savings -
- Shake well.
- Liquid Souverän wipes on easily using a dry, foam, wax applicator but we found a trick that makes application even faster. Mist the foam applicator first with Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray . It doesn't take much lubricant to make a difference. Be sure to use microfiber toweling to remove wax.
- Very important- Apply a VERY thin coat! Apply a Nickel size amount of wax on the applicator and wipe a thin coat of wax on the surface using a circular or back-and-forth motion. This wax is not fussy. Use a motion that you are comfortable with.
- Work on a cool surface, out of direct sunlight. Allow the wax to haze over slightly and buff off using a clean, soft Cobra Microfiber Towel .
- Don't hesitate to apply this wax with a machine. It is extremely easy to use in this manner as well as by hand.
- Multiple coats deepen the gloss, the wet 3-Dimensional look. If you choose to apply a 2nd or 3rd coat, wait 24 hours in between applications. Also, wait a day to wash after waxing.
See our Pinnacle Liquid Souverän Concours Kit and others on the Car Care Kits Page
for super savings on this and other Pinnacle Products!