| || |
|Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish|
Give your vehicle a gem-quality finish with Pinnacle.
Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish gives your vehicle’s paint maximum impact with a clear, reflective gloss and flawless appearance. This is more than a finishing polish; it’s the final word on shiny, smooth paint.
Auto enhancement technology is always improving; therefore Pinnacle just keeps getting better. With micro fine diminishing abrasives, Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish burnishes paint to a crystal clear gloss that looks and feels mirror-smooth. This is Pinnacle’s most user-friendly, clearest-finishing final polish ever!
Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish is modeled after the fine abrasive dust jewelers use to polish diamonds and gems to a brilliant shine. To get the finest shine, you have to use the finest abrasives. The tiny diminishing abrasives in Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish move over the paint, smoothing imperfections from every angle. Dullness and light swirls disappear without a trace.
Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish contains no fillers or wax, so you can see the real results of your work. Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish is highly concentrated. Only a quarter size amount is needed to polish each 2 x 2 square foot area. Every drop is packed with microscopic diminishing abrasives that gently bring out your vehicle’s best finish.
For the best results, apply Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish with an orange light cutting pad on your dual action polisher at a speed of no greater than 5. Just like its counterpart, Advanced Swirl Remover, Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish works best when applied with a dual action polisher.
Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish is completely safe for clear coat paint finishes. With improved diminishing abrasives, lubricants, and a ultra-clear finish, Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish sets the standard for finishing polishes. The results will speak for themselves!
- We recommend using a Porter Cable 7424XP to apply this product. Apply a circle of polish onto a gray finishing pad or a white polishing pad for a little more cleaning ability.
- Spread the polish over a 2 square foot section with the polisher turned off.
- Set the maximum speed to 4.5 or 5. Turn the polisher on and gradually increase speed. Work the polish into the paint until it starts to disappear or dry.
- Lift the polisher off the paint and buff the section with a microfiber towel. Continue this process until you’ve polished the entire vehicle.
- If applying by hand, use a microfiber applicator pad. Work the polish into sections and allow it to dry to a haze before buffing.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us