| || |
|Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 Permanent Paint Coating with FREE BONUS|
Professional, PERMANENT paint protection
Give your paint permanent protection with Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 Permanent Paint Coating. This is the most advanced polymer system available that will add a permanent layer of clear coat protection over your automotive finishes. This is not a wax or sealant that will wash off; this is essentially a second layer of clear coat to protect your paint.
Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 Permanent Paint Coating was once only available to professionals. This new user-friendly formula is now available to the general public. Provide your paint with improved scratch, mar and chemical etching resistance with Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 Permanent Paint Coating.
Use Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 Permanent Paint Coating on painted surfaces, headlights, wheels, plastic trim, bumpers, aluminum and chrome surfaces. To avoid possible reduced visibility, do not use on glass.
Since Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 forms a permanent film, any paint imperfections must be removed with before application. Also all waxes and oils must be removed from the surfaces for proper bonding.
1. Polish paint to remove any defects.
2. Clean surface with 15% IPA solution to remove all polishing oils, waxes, and silicones.
3. Prime the applicator by making an X pattern across the pad. Only a few drops will be needed for each subsequent panel.
4. Wipe Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 onto a single panel at a time in a thin layer using two directions, in a circular or front to back direction.
5. Within 5 minutes, inspect the panel with adequate lighting looking for any thick areas that have not flashed away to clear.
6. Use foam applicator or paint safe microfiber to even out any areas where you see streaks. This step is key, as any spots not leveled will have to be polished if allowed to cure. Panels will feel a bit tacky and will be self-leveling during cure time, so avoid any unnecessary touching, wiping, or contact to produce the best results.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for each panel where application is desired.
Not recommended for glass.
Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 Permanent Paint Coating (1 fl. oz.)
Free Bonus: Cobra Gold Plush Microfiber Towel, 16 x 16 Inches
Give your vehicle’s paint an added layer of clear coat protection with Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 Permanent Paint Coating.
Because of the permanent nature of this product, please acknowledge below that you have read and understand the purpose and proper application process of Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 Permanent Paint Coating before purchasing it.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us