| || |
|Nanoskin Nano Shock Instant Lubricant Sealant 16 oz.|
Clean, shine, and protect with one versatile product!
Nanoskin Nano Shock Instant Lubricant Sealant is a multi-purpose formula that can be used as a spray-on sealant, quick detail spray, waterless wash, or as a lubricant for the Nanoskin Autoscrub System. When used regularly, this unique product will maintain and extend the shine and protection of your preexisting wax. The antistatic polymer barrier resists dirt buildup to keep your paint cleaner longer!
Nanoskin Nano Shock Instant Lubricant Sealant effortlessly bridges the gap between washing and waxing. Advanced polymer technology allows Nanoskin Nano Shock Instant Lubricant Sealant to smooth the surface, enhancing the shine and water beading properties. This product is so versatile, it can be used to clean and protect paint, glass, plastic, and chrome!
If you’re a loyalist to the Nanoskin Autoscrub System, the Autoscrub Towel, or Speedy Prep Sponge, then you’ve no doubt discovered the importance of proper lubrication to the decontamination process. Nanoskin Nano Shock Instant Lubricant Sealant provides the perfect level of lubrication to allow the Autoscrub product of your choice to properly remove contaminants from the surface while leaving behind a durable layer of sealant. That’s right, when you use Nanoskin Nano Shock Instant Lubricant Sealant as a lubricant, you’re actually decontaminating paint and sealing it at the same time—and streak-free formula dries to a high-gloss shine!
Directions for Use:
When used with Autoscrub products:
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle, ensuring it is free of dust, sand, and dirt.
- Mist a liberal amount of product directly on to the surface.
- Move Autoscrub across the surface with light pressure using a dual action polisher set to a low speed.
- Wipe off any residue and follow with an application of your favorite wax or glaze.
When used as a spray lubricant sealant:
- Shake product well.
- Use on clean, cool, paint out of direct sunlight.
- Apply a mist of product to one section of the vehicle at a time.
- Spread product over the surface with a clean, dry, microfiber towel.
- Flip to a dry side of the towel to wipe the surface dry.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us