| || |
|Nanoskin Banana Ice Synthetic Lubricant Sealant Gel 128 oz.|
Lubricate and protect in one simple step!
Nanoskin Banana Ice Synthetic Lubricant Sealant Gel is a gloss-intensifying lubricant that is the perfect companion product to any member of the Nanoskin Autoscrub family. This product is capable of providing the necessary lubrication during the Autoscrub decontamination process, and the formula contains a sealant that leaves a layer of protection behind. Nanoskin Banana Ice Synthetic Lubricant Sealant Gel is specifically designed to outperform standard lubricating products when used in cold climates.
Nanoskin Banana Ice Synthetic Lubricant Sealant Gel is unique in its ability to be used as a lubricant as well as a sealant, eliminating the need for storing two products on your shelf. Since its made by Nanoskin, you can be confident that Nanoskin Banana Ice Synthetic Lubricant Sealant Gel will provide the optimum amount of lubrication necessary for the Autoscrub system to properly decontaminate the surface. The glossy shine left behind by the synthetic polymer is merely the banana icing on the cake!
Nanoskin Banana Ice Synthetic Lubricant Sealant Gel couldn’t be easier to use. It was designed to be easy to wipe away and streak-free, even in colder climates, making it the ideal choice for cool-weather detail sessions. While other lubricants can cause the Autoscrub system to chatter, skip, and grab in colder weather, Nanoskin Banana Ice Synthetic Lubricant Sealant Gel keeps your Autoscrub moving smoothly!
Directions for Use:
When used with Autoscrub products:
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle, ensuring it is free of dust, sand, and dirt.
- Mist a liberal amount of product directly on to the surface.
- Move Autoscrub across the surface with light pressure using a dual action polisher set to a low speed.
- Wipe off any residue and follow with an application of your favorite wax or glaze.
When used as a spray lubricant sealant:
- Shake product well.
- Use on clean, cool, paint out of direct sunlight.
- Apply a mist of product to one section of the vehicle at a time.
- Spread product over the surface with a clean, dry, microfiber towel.
- Flip to a dry side of the towel to wipe the surface dry.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us