| || |
|Meguiars Professional Headlight & Spot Repair Kit|
|The all inclusive professional headlight restoration kit.|
From the name you can trust, Meguairs, a complete kit for moderate to heavily oxidized headlights. Meguiars Professional Headlight & Spot Repair Kit will give you clear, professional results. This bountiful kit includes Meguiars Unigrit Sanding and Finishing Discs, Soft Buff Foam Pads, masking tape, and even a mini DA Sander and mini Rotary Polisher! Now you can restore headlights and repair isolated scratches in paint with the only headlight kit that includes everything - and we mean everything - you need!
Each kit includes:
• 1 Pneumatic Mini DA Sander
• 1 Pneumatic Mini Rotary Polisher
• 50 S3320 Unigrit 320 Grit Sanding Discs
• 50 S3500 Unigrit 500 Grit Sanding Discs
• 50 S3800 Unigrit 800 Grit Sanding Discs
• 15 S3F1000 Unigrit 1000 Grit Finishing Discs
• 25 S31500 Unigrit 1500 Grit Sanding Discs
• 15 S3F3000 Unigrit 3000 Grit Finishing Discs
• 1 S3FIS Unigrit Foam Interface
• 2 W4003 3” “Easy Buff” Knitted Wool Pads
• 2 W7204 4” Soft Buff Foam Cutting Pads
• 2 W8204 4” Soft Buff Foam Polishing Pads
• 2 W9204 4’ Soft Buff Foam Finishing Pads
• 2 S3BP 3” Professional Backing Pads and Adaptor Kits
• 1 S3HP 3” Professional Hand Pad - 1 each
• 1 W63 3” Professional Rotary Backing Plate
• 1 T18MM Professional Masking Tape .75in
• 1 8 oz. Meguiars 105 Ultra-Cut Compound
• 1 8 oz. Meguiars 205 Ultra Finishing Polish
• 1 Meguiars Black Canvas Bag
• 1 Professional Headlight and Spot Repair Chart
As a professional detailer, we know our customers want to stand apart from the rest. Headlight restoration is a niche service that more and more drivers will need as their vehicles age. There really is no way around it - today's plastic headlight lens covers will eventually oxidize and yellow. As a professional, we know that you are in a position to offer this valuable headlight restoration service that saves your customers hundreds of dollars by avoiding lens cover replacement.
For professional quality headlight restoration, use Meguiars Professional Headlight & Spot Repair Kit. You will find that this kit is specifically designed to restore moderately to severely damaged headlights with a wide range of sanding discs, finishing discs, and pads. The addition of both a mini dual action sander and a mini rotary polisher in this kit will enable you to start offering headlight and spot repair services immediately – there really is nothing else to buy. What’s more, you can rest assured that you will achieve professional results with Meguiars high performance tools and Mirror Glaze 105 Ultra-Cut Compound and Mirror Glaze 205 Ultra Finishing Polish.
You will find that the Meguiars Professional Headlight & Spot Repair Kit removes yellowing, cloudiness, oxidation, and scratches from plastic headlight lens covers. Please keep in mind that this kit will remove any coating from the lens cover. Therefore the kit should only be used on moderately to heavily damaged headlights, where the coating is already compromised.
Meguiars Professional Tips:
• Always use the interface pad when sanding
• Protect all adjacent painted areas using 2 – 3 layers of masking tape
• Remove all contaminants from headlight using glass cleaner before beginning repair process
• Always use least aggressive method when sanding
• Mild Damage/Oxidation– Begin sanding with 800 grit
• Moderate Damage/Oxidation – Begin sanding with 500 grit
• Extreme or Severe Damage/Oxidation – Begin sanding with 320 grit followed by 500 grit
• When sanding with 500 & 800 grits, no water is needed
• When sanding with 1000 & 3000 grits, always pre- moisten disc with water (no lube) prior to sanding
Meguiars Professional Headlight & Spot Repair Kit is also ideal for spot repair on auto paint. The Unigrit Sanding and Finishing Discs followed by Meguiars Soft Buff 3 Inch Pads level isolated scratches and restore a smooth, flawless finish.
• For additional cutting action with 1500 or 1000 grit, remove interface pad
• When sanding, always use damp with water and no soap as lubricant
• For final sanding, always use the interface pad when sanding with 3000 grit
You will find that whether you are using the Meguiars Professional Headlight & Spot Repair Kit for headlight restoration or spot paint repair, you will appreciate the professional quality results you have come to expect from the Meguiars Mirror Glaze line of products.
At current rates for headlight restoration services, your kit pays for itself after using it on just 9 vehicles! Make your detailing business stand out from the crowd by offering premium headlight restoration and spot repair services with the Meguiars Professional Headlight & Spot Repair Kit.
Note: After using Meguiars Professional Headlight & Spot Repair Kit, the repaired headlight will not have any protective coating. Use Wolfgang Plastik Surface Sealant to maintain the clarity and prevent future oxidation. On repaired paint, always follow with a wax or paint sealant after any polishing process.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us