| || |
|Bimini Topp Marine Fabric Protectant 14 oz.|
Give your boat’s bimini top long lasting, durable UV protection with Bimini Topp Marine Fabric Protectant. It works great on bimini tops and all outdoor fabrics!
Bimini tops offer mariners shelter and and shade from the sun’s harsh UV rays, rain, wind, bird droppings and salt spray. To keep your boat’s bimini top looking new, clean it on a regular basis and protect the top with Bimini Topp Marine Fabric Protectant from Wolfstein’s Pro Series.
This outdoor fabric protectant is designed exclusively for fabrics exposed to the elements. It forms a water-tight bond that penetrates and absorbs into outdoor fabrics such as bimini tops, fender covers, sailboat dodgers, sailboat spray hoods, sailboat covers and sail covers. This is durable protection against the elements. Marine Fabric Protectant can also be used on outdoor fabric cushions, umbrellas and awnings.
Bimini Topp Protectant contains special Ciba Tinuvin® UV Blockers that help new bimini tops maintain their appearance longer. This strong UV protectant offers maximum protection against the elements such as water, acid rain, oil, grease, salt, insects and bird droppings.
Resilient water repellency renews after each washing, and Marine Fabric Protectant won’t wash off! This VOC compliant formula contains no silicone or petroleum solvents and will not damage or weaken fabric. Bimini Topp Marine Fabric Protectant extends the useful life of your bimini top and other outdoor fabrics.
Bimini Topp Marine Fabric Protectant has been tested and endorsed by HAARTZ - the world’s leading manufacturer of engineered coated fabrics!
How To Apply Bimini Topp Marine Fabric Protectant:
- Helps new bimini tops maintain their appearance longer.
- Renews and extends the life of older bimini tops.
- Micro-bonding fluoropolymer formula.
- Contains no silicone, freon or CFCs.
- Ozone friendly to meet California Air Quality Standards.
Fabric must be thoroughly clean and dry before applying Bimini Topp Marine Fabric Protectant. Clean fabric with Bimini Topp Premium Marine Cleaner first, before applying protectant.
- For best results, shake can well before use.
- Hold can approximately 18-24 inches away from fabric surface to be treated and spray lightly using wide, sweeping motions.
- Allow top to dry for 10-15 minutes between coats. Working in direct sunlight will speed up the drying time and enable you to apply additional coats much sooner. Once dry to the touch, you can apply additional coats. Allow 24 hours for the micro-bonding process to set. Immediately wipe overspray off surround areas with a Cobra Microfiber Towel.
- Two to three coats of Wolfstein’s Bimini Topp Marine Fabric Protectant are recommended for the first application, then reapply as needed.
Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of aerosol products by air. This item is shipped by ground service only.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us