The cure for dull stainless steel, aluminum, and chrome!Marine 31 Stainless Steel Liquid Polish
effectively revives dull, oxidized, and tarnished metals on your boat. Marine 31 Stainless Steel Liquid Polish
is a medium-cut formula ideal for restoring mirror-like reflections on uncoated aluminum, stainless steel, and chrome. Marine 31 Stainless Steel Liquid Polish
is so easy to use and effective, it will quickly become your favorite boat metal polish.
All boat owners, especially those that frequent salt water, know that the metal surfaces on a boat oxidize and rust faster than those on land. Marine 31 Stainless Steel Liquid Polish was specifically designed to counter the effects of rust and oxidation on uncoated marine metal surfaces.
Your boat’s stainless steel, aluminum, and chrome surfaces will sparkle like new after being polished with Marine 31 Stainless Steel Liquid Polish.Marine 31 Stainless Steel Liquid Polish
features a thick formula that is easy to apply by hand or with a machine and wipes off easily, even on a humid day. Because it’s so thick, Marine 31 Stainless Steel Liquid Polish
is ideal for removing light rust on stainless steel rails and handles. Since it is white in color, any accidental contact with gel coat won’t cause unsightly staining.Marine 31 Stainless Steel Liquid Polish
contains highly advanced abrasive technology. These abrasives quickly remove oxidation and stains without dulling the finish. This medium-cut formula powers through rust and oxidation, yet finishes like an ultra-fine cut polish—no need for a follow up step!
As with all Marine 31 products, Marine 31 Stainless Steel Liquid Polish
is eco-riendly and harbor safe.
Restore the shine to dull metal surfaces on your boat with Marine 31 Stainless Steel Liquid PolishDirections for use:
- Do not use on clear coated surfaces.
- Work on a surface that is cool to the touch.
- Shake product well prior to use.
- Apply a dime-sized amount of product to terrycloth applicator if polishing by hand, or to a foam or wool polishing pad when polishing using a machine.
- Work onto a small section at a time until the surface is shiny.
- Wipe away residue with a clean microfiber towel.
- Add protection with an application of Marine 31 Stainless Steel Liquid Sealant.
Made in the USA