| || |
|Marine 31 Gel Coat Heavy-Cut Oxidation Cleaner 32 oz.|
Make dull, chalky, faded gel coat a thing of the past!
Marine 31 Gel Coat Heavy-Cut Oxidation Cleaner cuts through the unsightly oxidation that has built up on your boat’s standard or painted gel coat. The cutting power of Marine 31 Gel Coat Heavy-Cut Oxidation Cleaner lies in its advanced diminishing abrasives that power through dull chalkiness revealing the crisp, beautiful gel coat beneath. Lubricating oils in the formula ensure a long working time and easy wipe off.
Marine 31 Gel Coat Heavy-Cut Oxidation Cleaner is a highly effective oxidation cleaner designed to reverse years of neglect with ease, even when used in direct sunlight. The secret to like-new gel coat results is in the advanced abrasive technology contained in Marine 31 Gel Coat Heavy-Cut Oxidation Cleaner. This gel-coat specific formula annihilates oxidation, scratches, and chalkiness faster than other products, without scouring or hazing!
Traditional heavy-cut marine compounds can be difficult to use, especially in humid climates. Marine 31 Gel Coat Heavy-Cut Oxidation Cleaner is different; it features a long working time, easy wipe off, and can be used in difficult climates, like direct sunlight. Marine 31 Gel Coat Heavy-Cut Oxidation Cleaner can even be applied by hand, with a rotary polisher, or with a dual action polisher.
As with all Marine 31 products, Marine 31 Gel Coat Heavy-Cut Oxidation Cleaner is eco-friendly and harbor safe.
Directions for use:
- Always work on a cool surface.
- Shake product well prior to use.
- Apply an “X” of product directly onto the face of a heavy cutting foam or wool pad.
- Spread over a 2’ by 2’ area.
- Set your circular polisher between 1200 and 1800 RPM; Set your randm orbital polisher between 6000 and 700 OPM.
- Use a slow arm movement and medium pressure to work product onto surface; work until roduct starts to turn clear.
- Wipe away any residue with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- To refine surface and maximize gloss, follow up with Marine 31 gel Coat Gloss & Color Restorer.
Made in the USA
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us