| || |
|Marine 31 Gel Coat Final Step Polish 32 oz.|
Combats oxidation while adding a glossy shine!
Marine 31 Gel Coat Final Step Polish provides the last polishing step for your standard or painted gel coat restoration process. Use Marine 31 Gel Coat Final Step Polish as a follow up to a more aggressive polish or compound and refine the surface creating maximum gloss, depth, and clarity. Advanced diminishing abrasives and nourishing oils smooth the gel coat creating a glossy surface primed for your favorite boat wax or sealant.
The advanced diminishing abrasives contained in Marine 31 Gel Coat Final Step Polish remove light oxidation, surface staining, and other blemishes that hinder the glossiness of the finish. Marine 31 Gel Coat Final Step Polish is ideal for use on well-maintained boats needing a light polish, or as a final polishing step on neglected vessels.
Marine 31 Gel Coat Final Step Polish works equally well on both standard and painted gel coats. The nourishing oils penetrate deep into gel coat, creating an incredibly glossy finish, even on standard gel coat! Marine 31 Gel Coat Final Step Polish applies and wipes off with ease, even in direct sunlight. Apply Marine 31 Gel Coat Final Step Polish by hand, with a cicular polisher, or with a dual action orbital polisher.
As with all Marine 31 products, Marine 31 Gel Coat Final Step Polish is ecofriendly and harbor safe.
Directions for use:
- Always work on a cool surface.
- Shake product well prior to use.
- Apply an “X” of product directly onto a polishing foam pad; spread product over a 2’ by 2’ area.
- Set circular polisher speed to between 600 and 1000 RPMs; Set random orbital polisher speed to between 4000 and 5000 OPMs.
- Use a slow arm movement and medium pressure to work product until it begins to turn clear.
- Remove any residue with a clean, dry, microfiber towel.
- Apply a coat of Marine 31 Gel Coat Carnauba Wax + Sealant to help maintain shine and add protection.
Made in the USA
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us