Experience hybrid foam technology.
After years of research, Lake Country has created the denser foams in the Hybrid Power Finish Ultra Performance Pad System .
These all new pad compositions are found exclusively in the Lake Country Hybrid Power Finish Ultra Performance Pad System
The denser foams allow you more control and superior cutting or polishing action. The Lake Country Hybrid Power Finish Ultra Performance Pad System
will give you the results you are looking for again and again.
The dense foams found in Lake Country Hybrid Power Finish Ultra Performance Pads
help to keep the abrasives that you are using in contact with the paint surface. The ultra-dense foams keep the product on top of the pad, giving you maximum performance. The high density also makes these pads more durable and helps them consistently maintain their shape.
Each foam pad is beveled at a 45 degree angle which helps to maintain constant pressure on your working surface and allows you to safely cut in close to vertical panels. The flat pad face allows constant contact with larger panels. Lake Country Hybrid Power Finish Ultra Performance Pads are available in the following compositions: 6 Inch Hybrid Wool Polishing Pad
- This pad is very similar to the standard purple foamed wool pad with the exception of the denser foam core. This foam and wool composition means a pad that sheds less, cuts better and leaves your finish smoother than a standard wool pad.6.5 Inch Hybrid Orange Heavy Cutting Pad
- This pad will remove most imperfections in your paint and leaves the finish almost wax ready. This pad delivers the level of cut you would expect form a foam cutting pad while finishing like a foam finishing pad.6.5 Inch Hybrid Blue Light Cutting Pad
- Use this pad to quickly remove defects. The dense foam will not compress like softer pads can.6.5 Inch Hybrid White Polishing Pad
- This pad will remove light imperfections or apply a light polish or cleaner wax much like a standard white polishing pad would. The ultra-dense foam will help maintain the shape of the pad and keep the product where it belongs.6.5 Inch Hybrid Yellow Light Polishing Pad
- This pad is very dense, and is designed to remove light imperfections or apply light polishes and cleaner waxes. This pad is ideal for softer paint systems that will not require the cut of the white pad.6.5 Inch Hybrid Black Finishing Pad
- This finishing pad offers no cleaning/cutting power. Instead, the dense foam provides superior control when polishing. The soft foam is perfect for use with finishing polishes, waxes, sealants or glazes.
The dense foams in Lake Country Hybrid Power Finish Ultra Performance Pads
will help you to create a glistening shine time and time again.