Target swirls and scratches with small, slim pads!
Flat is back! Buffing pads come in many varieties, all with their benefits, but for some jobs, the flat pad is where it's at. These Lake Country 5 1/2 x 7/8 inch Flat Foam Pads
have a small size and curved edge that make them ideal for paint correction with a dual action polisher.
The Lake Country 5 1/2 x 7/8 inch Flat Foam Pads
are designed to maximize the speed and oscillation of a dual action polisher so you get the most paint-correcting power for your effort. Compared to Lake Country's 6 1/2 inch pads, the 5 1/2 inch pads are lighter, more compact, and more agile in curves and corners.
In addition to size, the Lake Country 5 1/2 x 7/8 inch Flat Foam Pads
have a curved shape. The curved edge allows you to polish over curves and concave panels with less chance of cookie-cutting because there's no squared edge.Lake Country 5 1/2 x 7/8 inch Flat Foam Pads
come in five essential foam compositions to suit any job.Yellow 5 1/2 x 7/8 inch Cutting Foam Pad
- Use this pad to apply compounds or polishes to remove severe oxidation, swirls, and scratches. It is the most aggressive and should not be used on new or like-new paint finishes. Always follow this pad with an orange pad and a fine polish and then a white pad to refine the paint until it is smooth.Orange 5 1/2 x 7/8 inch Light Cutting Foam Pad
- Firm, high density foam for scratch and defect removal. Use this pad with polishes and swirl removers. It’s an all around pad that will work on most light to moderate imperfections.White 5 1/2 x 7/8 inch Polishing Foam Pad
- High absorption foam formula for the application of waxes, micro-fine polishes and sealants. This pad has very light cutting power so its perfect for pre-wax cleaners.Gray 5 1/2 x 7/8 inch Finishing Foam Pad
- Composition is firm enough to withstand added pressure during final finishing to remove buffer swirls. It has no cut and will apply thin, even coats of waxes, sealants, and glazes.Blue 5 1/2 x 7/8 inch Finessing Foam Pad
– Flat pad has soft composition for applying glaze, finishing polish, sealants, and liquid waxes. Flat pad provides full contact with paint surface to minimize the pressure applied by the user. Use the blue pad to remove products or for final buffing.
If you want to concentrate your polishing efforts on a relatively small area with big results, the Lake Country 5 1/2 x 7/8 inch Flat Foam Pads
are an excellent choice.