Save polish and improve your results with Lake Country’s CCS technology!Lake Country’s CCS technology has revolutionized the foam pad!
Small pockets of closed cells minimize the amount of polish absorbed by the pad. With more polish on the pad’s working surface, you can achieve better results with greater ease.
Conventional foam pads absorb polish too quickly. This reduces polish and pad performance because most of the polish is trapped below the working surface of the pad. CCS technology™ solves this common problem using strategic patterns of partially closed foam cells.Patent Pending CCS Technology™ improves polish performance by slowing and controlling the rate of polish absorption.
CCS stands for Collapsed Cell Structure, referring to the pockets of closed cells that dot the face of each CCS pad. Not only do these pockets reduce the amount of polish absorbed by the pad; they also serve as small reservoirs to hold polish until it’s needed on the work surface.
CCS pads offer all these benefits:SLOW RATE OF POLISH ABSORPTION
- Enhances polish performance.IMPROVES OPERATOR CONTROL
- CCS pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator.PREVENTS PAD SKIPPING
- CCS pockets reduce surface tension allowing operator to run pad flat on working surface.CREATES LESS HEAT
- CCS pockets reduce surface contact resulting in less friction generated heat.OEM APPROVED
- OEM tests confirm CCS pads out-perform convoluted pad designs.CCS foam pads all have hook & loop fasteners to attach the pads firmly to the backing plate.
The 6.5 inch pads are flat to provide full contact with the paint. The 7.5 inch and 8.5 inch pads have curved edges and a raised lip to guard the backing plate against accidental contact with the paint.
CCS pads are available in 6 varieties:Yellow Cutting Foams
- Use this pad to apply compounds or polishes to remove severe oxidation, swirls, and scratches. It is the most aggressive and should only be used on oxidized and older finishes. Always follow this pad with an orange pad and a fine polish and then a white pad to refine the paint until it is smooth.
Orange Light Cutting FoamOrange Light Cutting Foam
- Firm, high density foam for scratch and defect removal. Use this pad with polishes and swirl removers. It’s an all around pad that will work on most light to moderate imperfections.White Polishing Foam
- Less dense foam formula for the application of waxes, micro-fine polishes and sealants. This pad has very light cutting power so its perfect for pre-wax cleaners.Green Polishing/Finishing Foam
- Use this foam to apply one-step cleaner waxes. It is a balance of polishing and finishing that is perfect for all-in-one product application.Gray Finishing Foam
- Composition is firm enough to withstand added pressure during final finishing to remove buffer swirls. It has no cut and will apply thin, even coats of waxes, sealants, and glazes.Blue Finessing Foam
– Flat pad has soft composition for applying glaze, finishing polish, sealants, and liquid waxes. Flat pad provides full contact with paint surface to minimize the pressure applied by the user.Red UltraSoft Wax/Sealant Foam Pad
– The soft, red foam is ideal for applying the final coat of wax or sealant. The foam works especially well when applying liquid waxes or sealants because it is firm enough to keep the majority of the product on the paint, rather than soaking it up. The red foam has no cut or cleaning ability.