Compressed foam improves pad performance!
Today's vehicles are aerodynamic and sleek. You need buffing pads built to handle curves! Lake Country Kompressor 7 inch Foam Pads
are just the pads for the job. With a unique compressed foam center, each pad hugs your car's curves and contours for an even gloss from bumper to bumper.Each Lake Country Kompressor 7 inch Foam Pad has a slotted pad face that gives the foam more flexibility than an average flat pad.
Each foam tab moves somewhat independently to give the foam as a whole a greater ability to conform to curved surfaces. When polishing with a buffer, uniformity is everything so Lake Country Kompressor Pads ensure full pad contact on all surfaces. Kompressor pads save polish and reduce buffer sling.
The natural shape of the a Kompressor pad is like a bowl, with the foam bowed upward. When pressed to a backing plate, the foam in the center of the pad compresses, creating an area of denser foam. Polish and wax tend to stay in this compressed area, thus reducing buffer sling and preventing the migration of the polish to the outer edge of the pad.
You know Lake Country's foam pad compositions are among the best in the business, but they're also among the most durable. Kompressor pads are designed to last. The center of compressed foam actually prolongs the life of the pad. The foam tabs are pressed together to make the foam denser and therefore less susceptible to unnecessary wear.
Kompressor pads have hook and loop fasteners. These 7 inch pads are compatible with 6 inch hook and loop backing plates.
Another benefit of the slotted pad face is that Kompressor pads are easy to clean. The pads naturally bow upward when taken off the backing plate. You can easily use your fingers or a brush to clean between the foam tabs and rinse out all polish residue. Use Snappy Clean Pad Cleaning Concentrate
diluted in water to wash foam pads and then allow to air dry.Lake Country Kompressor Foam Pads
are available in several varieties to tackle any paint condition:Purple Hybrid Heavy Compounding 7 inch Foam Pad
– The hybrid foam formulation constructed to be as close to a twisted wool compounding pad as possible with a foam pad. Use the purple foam pad to apply compounds and heavy cut swirl removers. The purple foam removes oxidation, heavy swirls, and most scratches.Orange Light Cutting 7 inch Foam Pad
– The orange Kompressor pad is firm, high density foam for scratch, swirl, and light oxidation removal. Use this pad with polishes and swirl removers. It’s an all around pad that will work on most light to moderate imperfections.White Polishing 7 inch Foam Pad
– The white foam is less dense than the purple. Use the white pad with polishes, light swirl removers, and prewax cleansers. The foam removes very light imperfections, including swirls and light oxidation.
Black Finessing 7 inch Foam Pad
– The black foam pad is designed for safe, even wax and paint sealant application. The black foam has no cutting ability. Use it for paste and liquid waxes, paint sealants, and cleaner waxes.Red Finishing 7 inch Foam Pad
– The red foam can be used to apply glazes, liquid waxes and sealants. This pad can also be used for very fine polishing.Super Soft Gold Jewelling 7 inch Foam Pad
– Use the gold pad to apply a very fine polish or glaze using light pressure, which turns a great shine into an unbelievable shine. Jewelling is the term coined for this step because it intensifies gloss and reflectivity, like a jewel. The gold foam pad also works well for wax and sealant application.Lake Country Kompressor 7 inch Foam Pads can be used with a circular/rotary polisher or an orbital/dual action polisher.
The versatile size means you can use these pads with multiple polishers.
When choosing pads, be flexible! Lake Country Kompressor 7 inch Foam Pads
flex to hug the curves of your vehicle with a slotted pad face, and the center of compressed foam holds polish longer to prevent buffer sling.