| || |
|Klasse Application Guide: All-In-One & High Gloss Sealant Glaze|
|World Klasse Brilliance|
Enthusiasts have relied on the consistent quality and performance of Klasse products since 1979. Whether you own one vehicle or are the proud overseer of a growing collection, Klasse will bring out every subtle detail in your automobile’s finish. A good product should reduce the appearance of blemishes, while enhancing shine and protecting from contaminants. Klasse will do all of these things for you, and in this article, we at Superior will show you how to get the most out of your product. Below is a list of Klasse products and step-by-step tips on their application by hand or with the aid of a machine. Use Klasse and enjoy!
Klasse All-In-One Hand Application
1. Before you apply, wash and dry. Your vehicle should have any surface contaminants removed, and be towel dried for optimum product effectiveness. Buffing a wet area will cause unsightly streaks. If you still notice any rough spots on your vehicle, using a clay bar to remove the deeply embedded contaminants will make a phenomenal difference when you apply the Klasse All-In-One. The preparation is definitely worth it in the long run.
2. Pour a nickel-sized drop of Klasse All-In-One onto the section you wish to work on. You will only need a small amount of product to shield your entire car; too much Klasse can leave a tough residue. Use a slightly dampened Cobra Microfiber Applicator Pad to work the polish in. Use light pressure and overlapping strokes to maximize effectiveness.
3. Instead of moving from one section to the other, wipe away the product with a detailing cloth – even if you can’t see any visible residue. Work in sections. Remember that Klasse All-In-One can also be applied to windows, wheels, chrome, trim and headlights as well.
4. Enjoy your clean and polished vehicle for up to eight months before reapplying.
Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze Hand Application
1. Applying the High Gloss Sealant Glaze is an additional layer of acrylic protection over All-In-One. Use a small amount of product with overlapping strokes, work in sections, and allow the glaze to dry completely before buffing. Please note, High Gloss Sealant is only for painted surfaces. It should not be applied to windows, trims, wheels or any unpainted part of your vehicle.
2. Buff off High Gloss Sealant Glaze using a soft Cobra Microfiber Towel. High Gloss Sealant needs a good 8 to 12 hours to cure before applying another coat.
3. Once the initial coat has cured, you can apply an additional layer of High Gloss Sealant. You may do this as many times as you like, until you achieve the results you are satisfied with. Be sure to apply coats thoroughly and give ample time for them to set in between applications.
Klasse All-In-One Machine Application
1. Wash and dry your vehicle before applying. Then apply All-In-One to the perimeter of a white polishing pad in a thin bead. Be mindful that less is more. A Porter Cable 7424XP Variable Speed Polisher works great set at 4 or 5 OPM. A rotary polisher should not exceed 1500 RPM when applying AIO. Always place the pad on the surface of your work area before turning it on. Try to work in a large, overlapping oblong shape when working in the Klasse.
2. After you have finished an area, put a soft Cobra Microfiber Bonnet over a lambswool pad on your polisher to buff the section. Make sure you lower the speed of your machine when buffing and avoid applying pressure. The machine will do all the work for you. You may also want to use a microfiber towel to reach any areas you missed with the buffer.
3. If you still notice swirl marks or light oxidation, you can repeat this process with an orange light cutting pad.
Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze Machine Application
1. Wash and dry your vehicle before applying, then apply a Klasse to the perimeter of your pad in three short lines. Again, use small amounts of product. A Porter Cable 7424XP Variable Speed Polisher should be set at 3.5 or 4 OPM. Do not exceed 1500 RPM with a rotary polisher. Always place the pad on the surface of your work area before turning it on. Work in a large, overlapping oblong shape when working the product in.
2. After you have finished an area, use Cobra Microfiber Bonnet over a lambswool pad to buff the vehicle. Make sure you lower the speed of your machine when buffing. You may also want to use a Cobra Microfiber Detailing Cloth to reach any areas you may have missed in the buffing process.
3. Remember that you can re-glaze as many times as you want, so long as you let the product cure for 8 to 12 hours between coats.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us