| || |
|Detailer's High Performance Glass Restorer |
More than a cleaner, it’s a restorer!
Water spots are created when drops of water are allowed to evaporate off the surface of your vehicle. All water contains minerals, including iron and calcium. It may or may not contain salt. Rain water contains all these things plus pollution. When the drop evaporates, these trace elements are left on your vehicle to etch the outline of the drop. They are the reason that water spots are permanent even though water is not. Because the spots are often etched into glass, cleaners cannot remove them. For those spots, you need Detailer's Pro Series High Performance Glass Restorer.
Detailer's Pro Series High Performance Glass Restorer actually removes etched water spots from glass and restores perfect clarity. The unsightly cloud of water spots that exists on the windshield out of the wipers’ range can be removed! Detailer's Pro Series High Performance Glass Restorer can also be used to remove water spots, sap, bug splatter, and films from chrome and windows. This citrus-based cleaner can safely loosen sticky contaminants so they wipe off easily. Your windshield will be restored to its original clarity.
Detailer's Pro Series High Performance Glass Restorer works by gently exfoliating the surface of the glass on a microscopic level. It does not scratch the glass. The thick cream safely pulls contaminants out of the glass, including mineral deposits, and then smoothes out etched glass until it is crystal clear. It safely restores the glass in the same way jewelers rouge polishes precious metals. Your vehicle’s windshield and windows will appear virtually invisible.
To prevent future water spots, clean your windows regularly and, if possible, dry your vehicle after it gets wet. Remember, water from sprinklers or water hoses can cause water spots, too. Carry a microfiber towel in the vehicle to at least dry the glass following a rain storm. A few minutes of preventative maintenance will save you much time and trouble.
For the damage that has already been done, use Detailer's Pro Series High Performance Glass Restorer to remove water spots and restore perfect clarity. Get professional results for less than professional prices with Detailer's Pro Series.
* Detailer's Pro Series High Perofrmance Glass Restorer is intended for exterior glass. Avoid using this product on window tinting.
- Detailer's Pro Series High Performance Glass Restorer can be applied by hand or with a polisher. To apply by hand, pour a nickel size amount onto the orange side of the German Polish 'N Wax Applicator.
- Rub the product onto the glass in overlapping circular motions. Allow a haze to form. Buff the glass with a microfiber towel.
- To apply by machine, use a polishing pad on a variable speed polisher. We recommend using a dual action polisher because cutting is not needed to correct the glass.
- Work the polish into the glass at a low speed (no more than 3000 OPM) using minimal pressure. When the polish starts to dry, turn the machine off and lift it off the glass.
- Use a microfiber towel to wipe away the haze and buff the glass to a shine.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us