| || |
|Diamondite Glasswork Cleansing Clay |
A whole new perspective on cleaning automotive glass.
Diamondite Glasswork Clay is an elastic clay resin that cleans out the microscopic grooves of glass to leave it incredibly slick and thoroughly clean. Glasswork clay cleans by gliding over the glass on a bed of lubricant and grabbing contaminants that are bonded to the glass. Clayed glass will be incredibly smooth, clear, and clean.
Glass is not a perfectly smooth material. It is made up of microscopic grooves that can become filled with dirt, debris, and oils from the world surrounding your vehicle. Glass cleaners can remove what is on top of the glass but the only way to remove what's in the glass is Diamondite Glasswork Cleansing Clay.
How do you know if the glass needs to be clayed?
Put a plastic sandwich bag over your hand and lightly rub your fingertips over the glass. If you feel a rough, gritty texture, the glass is covered in environmental contamination.
Diamondite Glasswork Cleansing Clay removes bugs, overspray, tar, oil, tree sap mist, rail dust, and environmental pollutants. It even removes mineral deposits that haven’t yet etched the glass. There is no gentler, more thorough way to clean glass.
Detailing clay is an elastic compound capable of grabbing debris lodged in a porous surface and trapping it to completely remove it from the surface. All clay requires a lubricant to work safely.
Diamondite Glasswork Cleansing Clay works hand in hand with Diamondite Glasswork Clay Lubricant to protect automotive glass as it is cleansed of stubborn impurities. The slippery lubricant allows the clay to glide over the glass, picking up contamination as it goes. After claying, glass will appear clearer and feel incredibly slick to the touch.
You may not even be aware that your car’s glass could be clearer, but Diamondite Glasswork Cleansing Clay will give you a whole new perspective on clean glass. Try it as part of the Diamondite Glasswork Kit to experience a total makeover of your vehicle’s glass.
If you performed the bag test again, you’d feel that the glass is slick and smooth with no bumps or grit.
- Mist the glass generously with Diamondite Glasswork Clay Lubricant. If doing a windshield, work in quarter sections. You may wish to cut the clay bar in half and reserve the other half in case you drop the clay you’re working with.
- Spread the clay flat over your fingers to give yourself an adequate work surface. Glide the clay back and forth over the wet glass. You will feel the clay grab. This indicates that it has encountered contamination on the glass.
- Continue to rub the clay bar back and forth until it glides freely. Use a microfiber towel to wipe the glass dry.
- If any clay residue remains on the glass, mist it with Diamondite Glasswork Clay Lubricant and wipe the glass clean.
- Continue claying until you’ve cleaned all the glass.
3 oz. clay bar
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us