| || |
|Gel Coat Labs All Marine Surface Sealant 64 oz|
Seal out salt, UV rays and so much more!
Now you can protect your boat or RV from marine contamination, industrial fallout, salt air, and acid rain and UV rays with the easy-to-apply Gel Coat Labs All Marine Surface Sealant!
Gel Coat Labs All Marine Surface Sealant is formulated with innovative Polycharger™ technology. Polycharger™ is a powerful polymer-based surface sealant is designed to seal and protect surfaces from the elements and both marine and man-made contamination. Gel Coat Labs All Marine Surface Sealant seals and protects painted and non-painted gelcoats, stainless steel and aluminum surfaces! You can top Gel Coat Labs All Marine Surface Sealant with Gel Coat Labs All Marine Quick Detailer to remove light contamination and extend the life of sealant.
• Can be applied by hand or with dual action polisher
• Boosted by Polycharger™ for superior protection from the elements
• Reduces UV induced slow fade
Recommendations for Application
• Shake well before using.
• Make sure surface is clean and dry.
• Apply a quarter-size amount of All Marine Surface Sealant to a dry, microfiber or foam applicator pad.
• Wipe over a 2' to 3' square area.
• Allow to dry to a haze.
• Buff off residue with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
• If applying with dual action polisher, apply 3 dime-size drops of the Gel Coat Labs All Marine Surface Sealant to a foam finishing pad on your Dual Action Polisher such as the Porter Cable 7424xp.
• With the speed dial set at 4.5, begin Gel Coat Labs All Marine Surface Sealant application by working in a 3’ by 3’ area, moving polisher in a smooth up and down, back and forth motion.
• Buff off residue by hand to reveal a brilliant shine using a clean, dry microfiber towel.
Note: DO NOT use Gel Coat Labs All Marine Surface Sealant on underfoot surfaces.
• Fiberglass surfaces
• Painted gelcoat surfaces
• Non-painted gelcoat surfaces
• Aluminum surfaces
• Stainless steel surfaces
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us