Now you too can erase heavy oxidation and scratches quickly and easily!
Gel Coat Lab Heavy Cut Compound can help you maintain the value and look of your boat or RV by erasing scratches, heavy oxidation and chalk with Gel Coat Lab Heavy Cut Compound. You will find that once the damage has been removed with Gel Coat Lab Heavy Cut Compound, you can then use Gel Coat Labs Fine Cut Polish to restore like-new gloss! For an even deeper gloss finish, make sure to follow-up with Gel Coat Labs One-Step Micro-Polish and Sealant. This polish and sealant will enhance the gloss further, and protect the finish from the elements.
• Can be applied in direct sunlight
• Formulated for painted and unpainted gelcoat surfaces
• Removes heavy oxidation, scratches and chalk
• Shake Gel Coat Labs Heavy Cut Compound well before use.
• For best results apply using the Four Star Products Aggressor wool pad on a circular machine polisher.
• Apply small amount of Gel Coat Labs Heavy Cut Compound over a 2' by 2' area.
• Set circular machine between 1200 and 1800 RPM.
• Move slowly back and forth using medium pressure.
• Reduce pressure as product begins to haze.
• Buff off dry residue by hand using a dry microfiber cloth such as the AutoCare Edgeless Microfiber Polishing Towel.
Note: Make sure to avoid contact between Gel Coat Lab Heavy Cut Compound and rubber or plastic moldings.