Now you too can erase light oxidation and scratches quickly and easily!
Gel Coat Labs Gel Coat Fine Cut Polish is a low VOC compound designed to remove light oxidation, fine scratches and light chalk from both painted and unpainted gelcoat surfaces. Oxidation and chalk occur from exposure to the elements and scratches occur during regular use. Maintain the value of your vessel or RV! With Gel Coat Labs Gel Coat Fine Cut Polish you can remove the light oxidation, chalk and fine scratches. Reveal the beauty of your gelcoat finish! In order to restore original gloss and protect your gelcoat, make sure application of Gel Coat Labs Gel Coat Fine Cut Polish with Gel Coat Labs One-Step Micro-Polish and Sealant.
• Can be applied in direct sunlight
• Formulated for both painted and unpainted gelcoats
• Removes fine scratches, light oxidation and light chalk
• Shake Fine Cut Polish well before using.
• For best results, apply with a gelcoat wool or foam pad on a dual-action or circular polishing machine. A wool pad is recommended.
• Apply a small amount of product over a 2' by 2' area.
• Set circular machine between 1200 and 1800 RPM.
• Move slowly back and forth using medium pressure.
• Reduce pressure as product begins to haze.
• Buff off dry residue by hand using a dry microfiber cloth.
Note: Make sure to avoid contact between Gel Coat Labs Gel Coat Fine Cut Polish and rubber or plastic moldings.