|FLEX XC 3401 VRG 230 Volt Orbital Polisher For Export Only|
The Flex polisher for our international customers.
The FLEX XC 3401 VRG 230 Volt Orbital Polisher offers all of the benefits of North American Flex polisher in a 230 volt model. FLEX XC 3401 VRG 230 Volt Orbital Polisher quickly removes swirls, scratches, oxidation and other imperfections that other DA polishers won’t touch. Experience the superior results with the FLEX XC 3401 VRG 230 Volt Orbital Polisher.
The orbital rotation of this innovative polisher simulates the circular movement of the human hand while polishing. At the same time, the FLEX XC 3401 VRG 230 Volt Orbital Polisher’s highly smooth running facilitates a careful, precise finish and even provides what is necessary for hologram-free polishing.
The positive drive ensures continuous motion, even under load, to achieve a uniform finish. Taken in conjunction with the large stroke length there is also the possibility of removing existing holograms from black finishes. The orbital rotation prevents heat being generated on the surface, which is ideally suited to temperature-sensitive finishes. That’s right: the FLEX XC 3401 VRG 230 Volt Orbital Polisher offers you powerful polishing but no increased risk of burning the paint. The accelerator trigger switch and speed selection allow for a controlled acceleration to the desired speed. The FLEX XC 3401 VRG 230 Volt Orbital Polisher won’t “get away from you”. You’re in control. That’s what makes the FLEX XC 3401 VRG 230 Volt Orbital Polisher great for novice detailers and old pros alike.
The FLEX XC3401 is well-balanced and has a comfortable bale handle.
The FLEX XC 3401 VRG 230 Volt Orbital Polisher is for EXPORT ONLY. For domestic orders please refer to the Flex VC 3401 CRG Polisher
|FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- FLEX seven-fold microprocessor electronics: with consistent speed control by tachometer generator, soft start, accelerator trigger switch, restart protection after power interruption, overload protection, temperature monitoring, and speed selection
- 8 mm orbital movement
- Permanent direct drive for an even polished surface
- removable, ergonomic knob grip
- High-powered motor: can handle extreme loads
- Spindle lock
- Quality shut-off carbon brushes: if the carbon brushes wear down, the motor will be automatically switched off and thus protected from damage
- 10" Black power cord