| || |
|Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Gel |
|Dress your tires for success with the best available tire dressing!|
The formula in Black Onyx Tire Gel is not only safe—it does it job with excellence! This ultra long-lasting gel is a unique butyl- and butyl ether-free compound; instead, relying on super polymers, various rubber protectants, and advanced glosses to lend a deep satin finish to the tires. Black Onyx Tire Gel contains no alcohols, and no petroleum distillates. One application will give tires a deep, black enhanced surface that can only be described as a rich onyx. It protects and beautifies–putting a virtual barrier between your tires and the elements, combating the effects of road and weather conditions. The thicker gel consistency of Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Gel ensures even distribution of product and allows it to remain in place long enough to really cure. This provides maximum tire enhancement while it eliminates messy, unattractive sling-off onto body panels.
Tires won’t dull or brownout with frequent use of Pinnacle Black Onyx. You’ll enjoy weeks of semi-gloss satin sheen that will make even older tires look refreshed and enriched. The super polymer emulsion actually resists water and detergents, allowing the gel to cling to tire wall through rain and washings.
Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Gel is definitely not your typical tire dressing—it is much more than a means to an end. Besides giving an unsurpassed end product, Black Onyx moisturizes the rubber and helps prevent dry rot and dulling over time. It’s great for revving up the appearance of parched tires, preparing your car for a show, or simply for producing and maintaining gorgeous, protected tires—for weeks compared to other products’ days!
It’s easy to keep your tires looking fantastic! You anticipate up to two weeks of ‘dressed-looking’ black tires under most driving conditions, including a couple of washings! Pinnacle quality assurance stands behind our safe formula that guarantees satisfying, long-lasting results.
- Clean the tires first using Pinnacle Clear Coat Safe Wheel Cleaner.
- Apply Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Gel to a cool tire in a thin, even coat. Only apply enough to moisten the rubber; it is highly concentrated and a little goes along way. Use a Cobra Tire Dressing Pad for even coverage.
- Avoid accumulation around letters or near the rim. It will slow the drying process.
- For less gloss, after application wipe down with a clean, dry towel.
- For a higher level of sheen, wait 10 minutes, then apply a second coat.
- Allow the gel to cure for an hour before driving.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us