| || |
|Detailer's Wheel Glaze |
Clean and protect all types of wheels!
Brake dust is the single most destructive contaminant that plagues your vehicle’s wheels. It contains carbon and an adhesive used in the manufacture of brake pads. Add red hot metal shavings to the mix and you’ve got a recipe for corrosion.
Detailer's Pro Series Wheel Glaze is a cleaner and a polymer sealant that removes contamination from the wheel surface and creates a shiny protective coating. The cleaning agents remove dirt, brake dust, tar, sap, and bugs while improving fine scratches. Wheel Glaze even reaches into microscopic holes created by brake dust to remove it entirely. Neglected wheels will appear clean and clear, like new wheels. Detailer's Pro Series Wheel Glaze contains no abrasives, just wheel-safe cleaning agents.
As Detailer's Pro Series Wheel Glaze cleans, it deposits a clear, glossy layer of polymers on the wheel surface. This coating blocks out the sun, sand, salt, snow, acid rain, industrial pollution, tar, and – the worst culprit of all – brake dust. The wheel surface will be so slick that brake dust will be unable to stick. Your wheels will remain clean longer, even in adverse conditions. Wheel Glaze resists high heat, humidity and extreme cold.
Detailer's Pro Series products have been researched and tested in sunny South Florida. In these hot and often wet conditions, we found that Detailer's Pro Series Wheel Glaze does not evaporate prematurely or weaken. It continues to keep your wheels clean, shiny, and protected from the threat of corrosion.
- Detailer's Pro Series Wheel Glaze should be applied to cool wheels out of direct sunlight.
- Clean the wheel surface with Detailer's Pro Series Wheel Cleaner. Rinse and dry completely.
- Use a polyfoam applicator to apply Wheel Glaze to wheel surface. Spread a thin, even coat.
- Allow the glaze to haze over. Buff to a shine with a Cobra Microfiber Towel, turning often to a clean side.
- Mist the wheel with water and buff once again for the best results.
- Reapply Wheel Glaze weekly to maintain the clean, shiny finish. After the initial application, you will only need to clean your wheels with Wheel Glaze.
Professionals will love the easy on, easy off application of Detailer's Pro Series Wheel Glaze. Drivers will love how clean their wheels look, even days after application. This durable wheel protectant can save you the cost of refinishing or replacing your wheels, especially if you have an import that is prone to brake dust. Regular use of Detailer's Pro Series Wheel Glaze can save your wheels!
|Detailer's Wheel Cleaner|
Our price: $22.95
Sale price: $18.95
|Wolfgang Finger Pockets- |
Our price: $12.95
Sale price: $10.95
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us