Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant sticks so dirt won’t!
What good is paint protection that doesn’t stick? If your vehicle’s paint is going to withstand the elements, your paint sealant will have to as well. Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant
is formulated to outlast and outperform other sealants with a revolutionary self-prepping formula
. The sealant contains a bonding agent that to maximize the longevity and durability of the polymers. In just one step, Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant forms a tough polymer coating with true staying power.
With most paint sealants, it is recommended that you use a pre-wax cleaner first to prep the paint for the sealant. This step promotes bonding and improves the clarity of the shine. But what if you could achieve the same high bonding and clarity without a second step? That’s what you get with Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant
.Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant sticks so dirt won’t!
The clear, slick finish reduces surface tension so dirt and dust slide off. Day after day, your vehicle’s paint will stay cleaner. When it’s time to wash, cleaning the protected paint is easier because contaminants cannot get a firm hold on the paint. Gentle washing with a mild auto shampoo will keep your vehicle looking just-detailed.
Don’t be concerned about the frequency with which you wash your vehicle. Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant resists alkaline and acidic cleaners and detergents!
It will not wash off during a car wash or a rainstorm. The coating stays firmly bonded to the paint, protecting it with an invisible shield of synthetic polymers.
With nothing between the polymers and the paint, Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant
lasts longer and protects better! The manmade polymers are engineered to block out UV rays, water, road salt, and pollution over the long haul. Maintain the depth of color of your vehicle year after year with regular use. The crystal clear coating maintains new finishes in their original condition. Older, reconditioned finishes sealed with Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant
will retain that just-polished shine.Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant is a fantastic choice for anyone who wants instant results that last.
Casual detailers will enjoy the simplicity and long-term results of Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant
. Professional detailers will like the speed of application and the impressive gloss.
Apply Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant
with a buffer or by hand. This sealant is designed for simple application and stunning results.
Outlast washes, rain, sun, and salt with the ultra durable Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant
. Maximum bonding gives your vehicle maximum protection in all conditions.To Use:
- If your vehicle hasn’t been clayed before, use Detailer's Pro Series Universal Detailing Clay to remove any embedded contaminants from the paint.
- Apply Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant using a foam finishing pad on your dual action polisher. Apply the wax in a 2-3 square foot area in a very thin, even coat.
- Once the wax has dried to a light haze, buff the area with a clean Cobra Microfiber Towel.
- Continue working section by section until the entire vehicle is protected.
- Use a foam or microfiber applicator to wipe a thin coat of Detailer's Pro Series Poli-Coat Paint Sealant over one section at a time. Allow the sealant to dry to a light haze.
- Buff off the residue using a Cobra Edgeless Polishing Cloth.
- Maintain the gloss between washes with Detailer's Pro Series Final Gloss™ Quick Detailer.