The benefits of claying are clear!
Clay is the safest way to clean when used with a proper lubricant. Diamondite Glasswork Clay Lubricant
is a wetter-than-water lubricant spray that allows Glasswork Clay to glide along the glass, collecting debris, without scratching the glass. Until you’ve clayed your vehicle’s glass, you’ll never know just how clean and clear it can be!Diamondite Glasswork Clay Lubricant
is formulated to work hand in hand with Diamondite Glasswork Cleansing Clay.
This ultra slick, ultra safe lubricant creates a slippery layer of protection between the detailing clay bar and your vehicle’s glass. When debris becomes trapped in the clay, Glasswork Clay Lubricant prevents the debris from scratching the glass as the clay glides over the glass. This process has revolutionized paint detailing and it can do the same for your car’s glass!How do you know if the glass needs to be clayed?
Put a plastic sandwich bag over your hand and lightly rub your fingertips over the glass. If you feel a rough, gritty texture, the glass is covered in environmental contamination.Glass is composed of microscopic grooves where contamination becomes trapped.
On your vehicle windshield, debris hits it at such a velocity, it lodges in these grooves. Even if you don’t see each individual contaminant, their accumulation gradually subtracts from the glass’ clarity. Clay is the only way to remove this type of contamination.Diamondite Glasswork Clay Lubricant
and Glasswork Cleansing Clay
remove the gritty contamination from the glass to leave it silky smooth. The clay traps debris as it glides over the lubricant and completely removes it from the glass. Clay removes bird droppings, tree sap mist, bugs, mineral deposits, and tar without polishing. Once you’ve clayed, your windshield will appear clearer than ever!Diamondite Glasswork Clay Lubricant
is formulated specifically for Glasswork Cleansing Clay.
Its lubricants help preserve the clay resin and maintain its elasticity. Store the clay bar by misting it with the lubricant and sealing it in its plastic case.Diamondite Glasswork Clay Lubricant
works with Glasswork Cleansing Clay
to clean glass deep down for optimum clarity and visibility. Directions:
- Mist the glass generously with Diamondite Glasswork Clay Lubricant. If doing a windshield, work in quarter sections. You may wish to cut the clay bar in half and reserve the other half in case you drop the clay you’re working with.
- Spread the clay flat over your fingers to give yourself an adequate work surface. Glide the clay back and forth over the wet glass. You will feel the clay grab. This indicates that it has encountered contamination on the glass.
- Continue to rub the clay bar back and forth until it glides freely. Use a microfiber towel to wipe the glass dry.
- If any clay residue remains on the glass, mist it with Diamondite Glasswork Clay Lubricant and wipe the glass clean.
- Continue claying until you’ve cleaned all the glass.
If you performed the bag test again, you’d feel that the glass is slick and smooth with no bumps or grit.