| || |
|Detailerís Road Kill Bug Remover 128 oz.|
Wipe away bug splatter before it damages your paint!
Detailerís Road Kill Bug Remover is a powerful cleaner that will remove bug splatter from your vehicle before it damages delicate paint. After a long trip down the highway, or during the dreaded love bug season, your vehicle will no doubt have bug guts plastered across the front of it. Detailerís Road Kill Bug Remover has the power you need to safely remove bugs, road grime, tar, heavy road film and more!
Detailerís Road Kill Bug Remover is formulated using state-of-the-art, clear-coat safe surfactants that break down and dissolve bug guts before they permanently etch paint. Detailerís Road Kill Bug Remover features an easy-to-use, concentrated, spray-on, wipe-off formula that can be diluted 1:1 with water. Donít worry about rinsing off a sticky film after use, because with Detailerís Road Kill Bug Remover thereís no rinsing required!
As soon as a bug slams into your vehicle, it immediately begins to break down, releasing enzymes that will permanently etch through your clear coat causing irreparable damage if not promptly removed. Detailerís Road Kill Bug Remover neutralizes these enzymes and wipes away the mess from paint, glass, chrome and plastic with ease.
Since bug remains start breaking down immediately, it is important to use Detailerís Road Kill Bug Remover as soon as you notice them. Detailerís Road Kill Bug Remover will also remove fresh tar and road film. For especially soiled vehicles, add a few of ounces of Detailerís Road Kill Bug Remover to your wash solution. On sensitive wax finishes, dilute Detailerís Road Kill Bug Remover 1:1 with water.
Directions For Use:
ALWAYS WORK ON A COOL SURFACE
- Spray product directly onto surface. Allow it to soak for 30 seconds.
- Wipe the area clean using a clean, soft microfiber towel.
- To protect wax finishes on well-maintained vehicles, dilute Road Kill Bug Remover 1:1 with water.
- Spray product directly onto affected surface and a damp microfiber towel.
- Hold microfiber towel firmly against surface for 1 minute.
- Gently wipe the area clean.
- Use a clean, dry towel to wipe away any residue.
- Stubborn road tar may require additional application.
- Add 3-4 ounces to wash bucket solution.
- Wash normally.
Made in the USA
|Safe Scrub Bug & Tar Pad|
Our price: $7.95
Sale price: $6.95, 2/$10.95
|Microfiber Towel Combo|
Retail Value $75.50
Our Price $49.95
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us