| || |
|CarPro Cquartz 30 ml. Kit|
Durability you can depend on!
CQuartz by CarPro is a weather-resistant, anti-static nano coating that protects and shines like nothing else! CQuartz works at a molecular level to transform the surface. You will find once a vehicle is treated with CQuartz, the surface will repel water and contaminants, and will maintain a clear, reflective, hard-as-nails brilliance. One application can last up to two years!
If you find yourself tired of frequent “wax-on, wax-off”, pay close attention: CQuartz Ceramic Quartz Paint Protection creates an ultra impervious surface that minimizes paint maintenance for up to two years. Paint treated with CQuartz stay cleaner longer, requiring less frequent polishing, and do not require any additional paint protection!
30 ml. CQuartz
5 Suede Microfiber Cloths
Ultra hard coating. CQuartz contains ceramic nano particles, which create an extremely hard finish that is scratch-resistant and durable. The average thickness of Cquartz layer is between 0.7 µm ~1.5 µm.
Anti-Calcium Effect. CQuartz stops mineral deposits from bonding to the vehicle's surface so water spots can be wiped off.
Detergent-resistant protection. CQuartz will not be removed by water, alkaline or other detergents, or by pressure washers. One treatment can last up to two years!
High gloss shine. The CQuartz formula contains nano fiber glass, resulting in a deep, reflective shine.
Self-cleaning effect. Most dirt and debris will not adhere to the paint, and you may find yourself washing your vehicle much less often.
CQuartz can be applied to virtually any surface: glass, wheels, plastics, leather, and even rubber.
Smooth, dirt repellent surface. CQuartz's nano particles fill light swirls and imperfections in the paint to make it perfectly smooth. After one application, dirt and dirty water will not settle into any crevices. The finish is also resistant to acids, bugs, salts, and UV rays. What more, is the slick surface is anti-static and washes off easily.
Water and oil proof finish. CQuartz provides notably significant water and oil repellency. This hydrophobic effect prevents water spots and oily stains from adhering to the paintwork.
Weather-resistance. CQuartz provides tough protection against rain, sun, salt, and anything else Mother Nature throws at it. The anti-corrosive coating lasts in all weather conditions.
Nano technology has taken the car care industry by storm! However, CQuartz Ceramic Quartz Paint Protection does raise the bar of what nano technology can do for cars. CQuartz makes it possible to preserve your vehicle in its original condition with much less time and effort invested in maintenance.
• Anti scratch improved by 50%
• Fire and flame retardant !
• Insulation property
• Anti static
• Anti acids and salts
• Excellent high gloss effect - mirror finish.
• HydroPhobic Water-repelling
• Anti Calcium effect
• Easy to clean/self cleaning effect
• Weather protection
• UV - weather-resistant
• Insects and flies repellent
• Anti corrosion
• No more waxing!
• Preserve car value condition
Application Recommendations: :
For the best results, prep your vehicle properly before applying CQuartz Ceramic Quartz Paint Protection. Make sure to wash and clay the paint to remove all impurities. Polish if necessary to remove imperfections. CQuartz is only a protectant so you want to clean and polish before applying CQuartz. When your vehicle is looking its best, then apply CQuartz to freeze it in that condition. It's like pressing pause on your paint!
- Shake well. Pour a few drops of CQuartz on a microfiber applicator pad.
- Apply C.Quartz in straight lines, criss-crossing each car panel.
- Wait 10-20 minutes on average. At 30° C. (86° F), wait 5-10 min. At 20° C (67° F), wait 15 min. At 15°C (59° F) wait 20 minutes. Then wipe off gently with soft microfiber towel with short looped fibers. Avoid re-using the wipe off microfiber towels because they will harden and crystallize.
- Let dry for 1hour at 25° C (77° F) or 3 hours at 15° C (59° F). The coating will dry completely within 48 hours.
- You have the option of accelerating the cure time by using IR lights.
- Working temperature: 15- 30° C (59-86°F).
- During the first 10 minutes, apply CQuartz to any spots that were missed. After 10 minutes, do not try to re-fill missing spots; it will stain the paint.
- Apply 2 layers for more durability! Wait 1-3 hours for first layer to dry before applying second layer.
The 30 ml. CQuartz container is enough to coat one standard-size car. An SUV or truck will require 40-50 ml. of CQuartz. Apply very thin and evenly.
- When washing always use a dedicated car shampoo and wash mitt. We recommend washing with IronX Soap Gel.
- Remove bird droppings from the paintwork as quickly as possible to avoid damage to the coating. Cquartz will protect from those for the first day or two, but not long term.
- Avoid using automatic car washes.
- Use our Reload spray sealant to maintain the coat for longer lasting time.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us