| || |
|Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo 128 oz.|
You'll look forward to washing your car!
Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo has the smooth, silky feel and aroma of a luxury body gel. As you wash, natural coconut oils attach to surface dirt. These oils act as a lubricant. Sand and abrasive grit slide off in the rinse water without scratching the surface.
Now you can wash your black, red or dark color car without creating those tiny washing swirls! With this shampoo you'll look forward to washing your car!
New Improved Formula! Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo now contains TUFF SUDS II. This new foaming technology uses cleaners suspended in the bubble’s walls to scour away the toughest road grime. For all its cleaning punch, Bodywork Shampoo is amazingly surface-friendly! When mixed with water, it yields a perfect pH-neutral rating of 7.
It absolutely will not remove protective wax or polymer surface protectants.
Tired of running out of suds before you're finished washing? It won't happen with Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo. TUFF SUDS II creates mounds of suds that last and last!
We believe this to be the most advanced car wash shampoo available.
- Pour 1-2 oz. of shampoo into a clean bucket. It will be helpful to use a 5 gallon bucket to get the proper dilution ratio. The Pinnacle Complete Wash System with Dolly will come in handy for this purpose.
- Rinse all the loose dirt off your vehicle with a water hose, starting at the top.
- Start washing from the top of the vehicle. Use a Natural Sea Sponge for a safe, gentle wash.
- Work your way around the vehicle and down, rinsing frequently. The last area you should wash is the lower panels because they get the dirtiest.
- When rinsing, take the nozzle off the hose and allow water to flow freely from the top of the vehicle. The oils in Bodywork Shampoo will cause the water to sheet off, leaving very little water on the vehicle.
- Always towel dry your vehicle following a wash to prevent water spots. Use a clean, softmicrofiber waffle weave towel that is designated just for drying. Dry windows first and then concentrate on body panels. It may be helpful to go back with another towel to catch water that has accumulated around mirrors or emblems.
- Always apply wax if there is none left on the paint. Pinnacle Souverän or Signature Series II will offer excellent protection and a dazzling shine. If necessary, pre-clean with Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion .
Rinse off loose surface dirt with water before you start washing your car. This minimizes abrasion from small particles.
Kit Savings -See the Pinnacle Complete
Detailing Wax & Cleaning Kit and others on the Car Care Kits Page for super savings on this and other Pinnacle Products!
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us