| || |
|BLACKFIRE Half Gallon Foamaster Foam Gun FREE BONUS|
|Special Offer! Receive a FREE 2oz. Detailer's Pro Series Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo with your purchase of a Foam Gun. Limited Time Offer!|
Enjoy a safer, sudsier wash with the Wolfgang Foamaster Foam Gun!
The BLACKFIRE Foamaster Foam Wash Gun works with a standard water hose to coat your vehicle in lubricating suds. The foam pre-soak starts loosening and lubricating the paint immediately. As you work your way down and around the vehicle with a mitt or sponge, you don’t have to use as much force to remove dirt and debris. It’s already loose and just needs slight agitation to release it from the paint surface.
This gentle touch substantially decreases the risk of micro-marring because the paint is covered in a foamy layer of lubrication. Used in combination with a premium car shampoo, the Foamaster is a guaranteed safe way to wash your vehicle.
The Foamaster creates a substantial amount of foam by forcing water through the nozzle where it mixes with the diluted car shampoo that is in the gun’s reservoir. The foam is richer, thicker, and sticks to the vehicle longer than soap applied by hand because the dilution ratio of the soap is higher.
Many detailers we talked to use the Foamaster as they wash with a mitt or sponge, instead of as a pre-soak, or sometimes in addition to a pre-soak. This technique involves spraying the foam directly in your mitt’s path. The foam is its frothiest upon contact so this method ensures a thick, sudsy layer of foam between the mitt and the paint surface. If you use this technique, just take care to avoid hitting the nozzle on the paint as you disperse the foam. Since you’re using both hands, this takes a little coordination.
The Foamaster’s nozzle is constructed of brass, giving it excellent, long-lasting performance and durability. The handle, foaming tip, and reservoir lid are all made of heavy duty plastic, and the reservoir itself is chemical resistant polyethylene. This industrial grade foam gun is used by more detailers and enthusiasts because it’s built to last.
Multi-ratio Stem - The multi-ratio stem gives you five settings so you can adjust the dilution ratio of your shampoo. The chart below shows you the shampoo (oz.) to water (gal.) ratio based on the position of the stem.
Deflector - This piece can be used instead of the foam nozzle to deflect exiting water downward and into a wider path. This piece is best suited for spraying non-foaming cleaners over a broad area.
- Accurately mixes and sprays foaming chemicals
- Foam generating wand creates a thick, clinging foam
- Detach handle for a powerful spray rinse
- For cleaning, degreasing or disinfecting when a foam is desired to increase surface contact time
- Easy to fill wide mouth, chemical resistant polyethylene quart or half gallon bottle
- Built-in screen filters out sediment before it reaches your vehicle
*If you are going to use the Foamaster on your vehicle, use it exclusively for your vehicle to avoid cross contamination.
We recommend using Wolfgang Auto Bathe in the Foamaster Foam Wash Gun. This shampoo is super-sudsy when used in a bucket; just imagine how much foam it produces when distributed with a foam gun! As always, use a paint-safe wash tool such as a The Bone by Cobra or a Sheepskin Wash Mitt.
- Water Pressure - 40 to 90 psi (for maximum accuracy 40 to 60 psi)
- Output - 1-1/2 gallons per minute
- Spray Pattern - Foaming attachment provides a fan spray, removes for a solid stream. Deflectors are available for fan spray patterns for non-foaming chemicals.
- Anti-siphon - Protects water supply by preventing soapy water from siphoning back into the hose. (Note: a slight discharge of water from base of handle when water is turned off is normal and indicates anti-siphon is functioning properly.)
- Customized Ratios - Can be set from 1oz. per gallon to 12 oz. per gallon.
(Note: this range is affected by the viscosity of the chemical.)
After each use, rinse the nozzle and foaming mechanism with clean water to remove any soap residue. This will prevent soapy build-up inside the nozzle and on the brass mechanisms. With regular cleaning, the Foamaster will give you years of trouble-free performance.
The Foamaster Foam Wash Gun has the features you want and the durable construction you need. Protect your vehicle from micro-marring and wash-induced scratches with the Foamaster!
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us