| || |
|Aztec Hot Rod Hot Water Extractor |
Powerful, handheld stain removal!
If you're serious about stain removal - and who isn't?- the Aztec Hot Rod Hot Water Extractor should be in your garage. The Aztec is compact and portable yet it has the power to remove ground-in spots and stains as well as the larger carpet clearing machines.
The Aztec Hot Rod Hot Water Extractor is designed for maximum performance in a small, portable machine. The extractor weighs only 18 lbs. without solution in it. It features 2 inch casters for easy maneuverability around vehicles. The 16 ft. spray hose and flexible vacuum hose allow you to reach from front to back in large SUVs and RVs. The Aztec has a 50 ft. 12 gauge power cord. The Aztec is perfect for mobile detailers.
The Aztec Hot Rod Hot Water Extractor works by heating the cleaning solution up to 200°F and blasting stains with hot water. Oil and grease are quickly broken up, which releases the soil from carpet and upholstery fibers. The Aztec works much faster than scrubbing by hand, and it removes stains that often cannot be removed by hand.
The Aztec Hot Rod Hot Water Extractor has a 1.5 gallon solution tank and 2.5 gallon recovery tank. Both tanks are easily accessible. The piston pump delivers 60 psi through a 16 ft. spray hose. The 1400 watt heating element heats 110° water up to 200° in just 8 minutes! Lights clearly indicate when the water is heated.
The Aztec Hot Rod Hot Water Extractor includes a temperature-resistant 3 inch stainless steel detail tool for carpet and upholstery.
The Aztec Hot Rod Hot Water Extractor is much smaller and less expensive than comparable units, making it a great choice for professional detailers looking to offer this highly desirable service. Clean carpets in cars, trucks, homes, RVs and boats. No job is too big for the Aztec Hot Rod Hot Water Extractor.
Note: This item is not returnable.
- 200°F Heated solution tank (110°F water heats to 200°F in 8 minutes)
- Ready to use when dwell time on pre-spray is completed
- 1.5 Gallon solution tank capacity
- 2.5 Gallon recovery tank capacity
- Piston pump delivers 60psi
- 1400 Watt heating element
- Lights indicate when heating and when temp. is reached
- Power requirement less than 15 AMPs
- 3 year limited warranty
- 50 ft, 12 gauge single flow cord
- 16ft 1 1/4" ID flexible vacuum hose
- 16ft 3/16" ID spray hose
- Weight of Spotter without solution is 18lbs
- Maneuvers easily on 2" casters
- Easily accessible to fill, empty and clean
- Dimensions of Spotter: 17" high, 18" long, 13" wide
- Spotter furnished with 3" stainless steel upholstery detail tool
Expedited shipping is not available on this item. It cannot be shipped to international destinations. Ground shipping is $40 anywhere in the continental U.S.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us