| || |
|Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner 64 oz.|
Leather and vinyl upholstery have similiar requirements for a quality cleaner, since vinyl is designed to mimic the look and feel of leather. Both materials need a gentle cleaner that will not dry out or discolor the fibers as it removes deep stains. Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner is up to the challenge!
Leather & Vinyl Cleaner can remove just about any stain from leather and vinyl. Natural citrus cleaners penetrate deep into every pore to gently lift out dirt, grease and oils. The toughest stains wipe away leaving only a fresh lemon scent.
Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner has a neutral pH rating of 7. This matches the natural pH of leather. No alkalinity means no drying or cracking so your leather stays younger longer. This pure cleaner contains no silicone oils, petroleum solvents or gloss agents so it will not discolor your leather, dry it out, or leave a greasy shine. Water-based surfactants and non-alkaline cleaning agents penetrate deep into the leather’s pores to remove dirt, grease, and oils, leaving nothing behind but clean leather and vinyl.
Kit Savings -See our Pinnacle Interior Kit (for leather) and others on the Car Care Kits Page for super savings on this and other Pinnacle Products!
- Vacuum your seats well to remove any loose dirt.
- Mist a damp towel with Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner and massage into the upholstery. Particularly soiled areas may require agitation with an upholstery brush.
- Use the cleaner sparingly and do not allow it to dry on the upholstery.
- Wipe away excess cleaner with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- If using this product on leather, follow with Pinnacle Leather Conditioner to replenish oils and keep leather soft.
- If using this product on vinyl, follow with Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Protectant.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us