DIY vinyl & leather repair!
You can use the 3M™ Leather and Vinyl Repair Kit
to repair leather and vinyl tears, burns, and cuts. The 3M™ Leather & Vinyl Repair Kit
can save time and money! Each kit will include replacement vinyl, colored repair compounds, and grain papers so you can match to your existing leather or vinyl.
Each 3M™ Leather & Vinyl Repair Kit contains:
7 Heat Cure Repair Compounds – 7 colors, 1/8 fl oz (3.7 mL) each
2 Vinyl Adhesives – 1/8 fl oz (3.7 mL) each
3 Grain Paper Packet; 3 x 3 inch (7,62 x 7,62 cm)
1 Backing Fabric; 3 x 3 inch (7,62 x 7,62 cm)
1 Practice Vinyl; 3 x 3 inch (7,62 x 7,62 cm)
1 Mixing Cup
1 Heat Transfer Tool
Color Match Guide
This 3M™ Leather & Vinyl Repair Kit
can only be used on vinyl and leather. You will find that this kit works well on both shallow burns and as well as on deep cuts in cars, trucks, and RVs. The 3M™ Leather & Vinyl Repair Kit
is an inexpensive and easy way to save your vinyl and leather upholstery!
The 3M™ Leather & Vinyl Repair Kit
is constructed to make do-it-yourself repairs barely noticeable with a variety of colors and grain papers included to match the existing surface. You will find that most small repairs will almost vanish.
3M put this kit together with a lot thought, down to the last detail. There is even a small piece of practice vinyl included so you can run through how to use the kit before attempting the actual repair.
No longer let small tears, burns, and cuts ruin your interior! Restore the beauty by repairing vinyl and leather with the 3M™ Leather & Vinyl Repair Kit!Recommended application:Note:
These directions are abbreviated. Complete directions are included with the kit.
- Thoroughly clean the area.
- Make sure to apply backing fabric to repairs greater than 1/4 inch.
- Make sure to apply the grain paper that most closely matches your existing leather or vinyl.
- Fill damage with the vinyl adhesive using the spatula if damage is more than 1/8 inch deep.
- Match color using the color match guide. Mix the correct color from the seven colored repair compounds.
- Make sure to apply color using the spatula to the repair.
- Heat-cure the repair with the heat transfer tool.