| || |
|128 oz. Detailer's Cleanse-All Exterior Cleaner|
Cleans virtually every exterior surface!
The exterior of your vehicle is made up of roughly 5 or more different materials: various plastics, rubber, painted metal and/or fiberglass, and any number of polished, plated, or coated metals. You could buy cleaners for each of these surfaces, or you can buy one bottle of Detailer's Pro Series Cleanse-All Exterior Cleaner.
This all-purpose cleaner will replace a shelf or two of products in your garage. It works as a bug & tar remover, a wheel cleaner, a tire cleaner, an engine degreaser, a convertible top cleaner, a vinyl & plastic cleaner, and chrome cleaner. Detailer's Pro Series Cleanse-All Exterior Cleaner can be used full strength or diluted to suit your cleaning task. This strong alkaline cleaner is powerful enough to cut through grease on engines and baked-on brake dust on roughcast aluminum wheels. Tar, sap, and bugs will break down in a matter of seconds so you can wipe your paint clean. In fact, the only exterior surfaces that should not be cleaned by Detailer's Pro Series Cleanse-All Exterior Cleaner are clear surfaces, including plastic lens covers, windows, and the windshield.
Car wash can only do so much to remove really stubborn contamination like grease and brake dust, particularly if you use an extra-gentle formula. To get the utilitarian parts of your vehicle completely clean – the engine, the wheels, the wheel wells – you need the aggressive cleaning power of Detailer's Pro Series Cleanse-All Exterior Cleaner. Gentle agitation allows the cleaner to pull contaminants out of porous or pitted surfaces so they rinse completely clean.
Use Detailer's Pro Series Cleanse-All Exterior Cleaner instead of a garage full of specialized cleaners. It often works better, costs less, and it certainly takes up less space in the garage!
- If your vehicle has coated, billet, or anodized wheels, simply dilute Detailer's Pro Series Cleanse-All Exterior Cleaner 1:1 with water. For all other wheels, tires, and convertible tops, spray the surface with water and then spray it with the cleaner.
- Agitate the surface with a brush. (If cleaning your wheels and your convertible top, use separate brushes to avoid cross-contamination.)
- Rinse surfaces thoroughly with water. Do not allow the cleaner to dry on any surface.
- To remove bugs and tar, spray the spot and wait 30 seconds. Then wipe off with a clean towel.
- Clean engine compartment by spraying cleaner onto a cool engine. Agitate with a brush and rinse thoroughly.
- To clean door jambs, chrome, and colored plastic, simply spray and wipe.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-215-4460 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email us